Thursday, January 8, 2009

If I may borrow some of J. Elliot's words:

"Only ONE LIFE, 'twil soon be past
and it's not WHO I have become BUT
ONLY WHAT'S DONE for CHRIST
that truly satisfies and LASTS!

It's been a blessed Christmas and I hope to find the time to write dear friends a decent letter. Am so thankful for those who have kept in touch throughout the year via updates and forwarded helpful emails. I truly look forward to them and have enjoyed reading it all.

It's my prayer that Christmas celebration was blest by the love of family and friends as ours was. I sincerely wish all a familiar yet very true, blessings from God this coming year:

"success and prosperity" and "great peace"

These are wishes that I know will come true for those who:
~love God's word and have not allowed God's law to depart from their mouth,
~whose meditated in His word day and night,
~and have been, and are careful, to do all that is written therein!

John 8:29 is one of the special verses that challenged me at the beginning of this year: "For I do always those things that please Him"

May we continue our new walk in Christ, doing all that pleases Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment